3 IN 1 HERBICIDE – EASY TO MIX WITH TIP-N-POUR BOTTLE
- Glufosinate: Broad-spectrum power
- Pelargonic acid: Enhanced speed
- Imazethapyr: Long-lasting control
“After a controlled test, the results were really promising with this non-glyphosate product. I was super impressed by the speed of the burn down that occurred when I tested it. 90 days later, I would probably venture to call it 98 to 99% weed control”
–Joe Ketterer, Director of Quality and Efficiency, with Ruppert Landscape
To read more check out the full press release
- Fast knockdown and systemic control
- Excellent pre-emergent residual control for at least 3 months
- 3 active ingredients combination
- Control of a wide variety of annual and perennial broadleaf weeds, grasses, and sedges
- Tip and pour bottle for easy mixing
Driveways, patios, sidewalks, paved areas, playgrounds and mulched areas, rights-of-way, cart paths, hardscapes, industrial areas, fence rows, and other non-crop sites.
Do not use Onmark on desirable foliage or young plants, fruit or vegetable plants, in lawns or for lawn renovations, or in areas that will be planted or seeded within three months. Do not spray on or near conifer species.
*Equivalent to 10% pelargonic acid