Dutch elm disease:
- Protects healthy elms from beetle transmission of Dutch elm disease for three growing seasons.
- Annual treatments are not required. Provides "gap-free" protection.
- Arbotect moves into the new growth in the spring and protects this tissue when the beetles are highly active.
- Track record of performance is over 25 years with success rates over 99 percent.
- *Do not treat Camperdown elm (Ulmus glabra 'Camperdownii')
- Improves the appearance of infected sycamores over multiple years.
- Application by macro-infusion is a closed system - no drift, and minimal applicator exposure.